- The information contained in this Mobile Application is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Wellheal App (“we”).
1) No advice
- This Mobile Application contains general information only.
- The information is not advice and should not be treated as such.
2) No warranties
- The information on this Mobile Application is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
- Without limiting the scope of this section, we do not warrant or represent that the information on this Mobile Application:
i) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
ii) is true, accurate, complete, current, or non-misleading.
3) Other conditions
- You must not rely on the information on this Mobile Application as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers.
- You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this Mobile Application.
- We accepts no responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences resulting directly or indirectly from the use of our services.
- The Mobile Application, its content, and service are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, including that the Mobile Application will operate error-free or that the Mobile Application, its servers, its content, or its service are free of computer viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. Although we seek to maintain safe, secure, accurate, and well-functioning services, we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our services, and there may at times be inadvertent technical or factual errors or inaccuracies.
1) No warranties.
- We specifically (but without limitation) disclaims
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. We shall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
2) No guarantee of accuracy.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
3) No warranties regarding third parties.
- We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or advice provided by a third party.
- Every effort is made to keep the Mobile Application up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Mobile Application being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
- Availing our services means you have read over our Disclaimer and approve it